Monday, September 19, 2016

The Peak 10 Fit Body Challenge



It's been a while since I've done a health or workout posting, but I'm excited to announce that I'm going to once again join Michelle Dozois in a fitness challenge!  Michelle is my favorite fitness instructor, and I've been doing her home workout videos for years.  Unfortunately, for the last year I've put on a significant amount of weight due to a medicine change (and the low motivation stemming from that) but I'm ready to fight back and put this period of my life behind me.  Through Michelle's new Peak 10 Fit Body Challenge, I'm looking forward to taking control of my health and weight.

Michelle's program is available online-- tons of workouts, plus nutrition helps, motivational videos, printables and more!   Check out this message from Michelle:





Believe it or not, my goal is to lose 100 pounds.  Yep, you read that right.  One. Hundred. Pounds.  It might take me years to achieve this goal, but that's okay.  I'm not looking for a quick fix, such as losing 50 pounds in 90 days.   My sights are set on revamping my menu, and doing the best I can with Michelle's tough workouts.  I'm not in a place right now where I can do high-impact moves like burpees or jumping lunges.  I'll be taking this at my own pace, challenging myself where I can.

If I get brave enough, I'd like to post photos of my progress.  Perhaps I'll take pics for every 10 pound weight loss.  We'll see how I'm feeling about that.  To be honest, I'm nervous about even going out in public these days, so posting photos online for all the world to see is a bit daunting.  But if I can get there, hopefully I can inspire others in my situation.  So many of us struggle with weight, and it's nice to know there are others out there fighting the good fight.

If you're interested in joining me in this venture, check out Michelle's site here, and sign up today!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails