It Had to Be You", so that's a favorite of ours. In recent history, Jonathan opened my eyes and ears to Andrew Peterson's "Dancing in the Minefields" and Dave Barnes' "God Gave Me You" (available for free on Amazon these days-- no code needed!). They have been some of the best Valentines gifts that he's ever given me, as simple as they are.
Would you like to send two free MP3 songs to your valentine, or even download them youreself? You can go ahead and get them loaded onto your iPod or other MP3 device, ready for your Valentine's date this weekend. Amazon is holding a promotion until Monday night, so go check it out!
Here are the instructions and terms/conditions page to send your honey a treat:
And here are my step-by-step instructions to enjoy the MP3s just for yourself:
- Go to the On Demand section and just click on any TV show or movie, as if you were going to rent/buy it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the big black box/background that is behind the picture of the TV show/movie.
- Click on the gray box that says "Redeem a gift card or promotional code"
- Where it says "Enter a New Code", enter in VDAYMP3S
- You should then have a $2 credit under "Amazon MP3" to buy two songs for yourself or send to your honey!
- If you don't already have the Amazon MP3 Downloader, you'll need to download a free copy here.