There are lots of great giveaways going on in the blogosphere these days, and I thought I'd take some time to remind you of a few in particular:
- TJ at Book Love Affair is giving away a copy of Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan. Contest ends 12/4.
- Jessica at A Booklover's Diary is hosting a big giveaway, with lots of books to choose from and an Amazon.com gift card! Contest ends 11/30.
- Jessica at Book Bound is celebrating her 100 followers (I was #102!) by hosting a contest to give away free books from The Book Depository. Contest ends 12/18.
- The Bookologist is hosting a Putnam Palooza, giving away three books to one winner! Contest ends 12/17.
- Robby at Running for Fiction is hosting a contest for the YA book of your choice. Contest ends 12/1.
- Tanya at Starry Eyed Surprise has a giveaway for Decoding the Lost Symbol. The contest ends 12/1.
- Alessandra at Out of the Blue has a giveaway for the Book Depository book of your choice, up to €12 ($17.77) in value. Contest ends 12/6.
- Life After Jane has a collection of books up for adoption. Enter to give these books a good home:
Don't forget to check out my sidebar giveaway section as well. It's down the page on the left. Others are ending soon, so enter while you can.